Multiple Features allows you to assign multiple values of features to your products and to sort them. Import them directly from the PrestaShop native tool via a CSV file.
What this module does for you
directions_car Simplify site search
event_available Improve catalog management
Add features without limit!
With "Multiple Features", for the same product and the same feature, you have the possibility to assign very quickly as many values as necessary and to sort them, which PrestaShop does not allow natively.
You can therefore easily enrich the description of your products. In addition, you can choose the character to be displayed between the values of the same feature.
If you also use our "Advanced Search 4" filters module (available here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/2778-advanced-search-4-filters-search.html), you further increase the search relevance in your catalog. Our module is also compatible with the PrestaShop faceted search (block layered) native module.
Import your features and their multiple values in bulk action!
Use the PrestaShop native CSV import tool to assign in bulk, and in a specific order, feature values to your products.
In your "Products" CSV import file, use the "Feature(Name:Valueosition)" column to define for each feature the values to be assigned to each product. Indicate in the module configuration the character used to separate the different values and that's it!
Example: Separator used: |
Material:Yellow gold|White gold,Type of gemstoneiamond This product will therefore be assigned 2 values of the feature "Material", and a single value of the feature "Type of gemstone".
- Unlimited adding of feature values to your products
- Possibility to sort the characteristic values for each of your products
- Choice of character to be displayed on your site between the values of the same product feature
- Easy to use feature management interface even for large catalogs
- Uses the native CSV import tool of PrestaShop
- Choice of character used to separate the feature values in the CSV file to be imported
- No override
- Compatible with our "Advanced Search 4" layered navigation module (available here: https://addons.prestashop.com/en/search-filters/2778-advanced-search-4-filters-search.html)
- Compatible with the faceted search (block Layered) native module of PrestaShop
- Compatible with the back office time-saving application "Store Commander" and "Merlin Backoffice" (ex "PrestaPricing")